Suggestion For New Signature Pets

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Suggestion For New Signature Pets

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  sssvert8 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Skylark222

I love the signature pets, but haven’t seen one that I love. So I decided to make this board to give my opinion and others on the next pets that should be made. I keep hoping for a Rough Collie Signature pet. It has been a while since a collie was made, and the regular collie is retired so I can no longer get it. This is my hope for the next Signature. What’s yours?

I want a Signature Albino Reticulated Python. So cool. But too bad they’re going. :’(

retydg

SAVE THE SIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVER STOP THE SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealthstorm

Rusty, go to the tab on the very left that says “announcements and click! It talks about the retiring of Signatures, which I felt like my heart dropped all the way to my feet when I heard. So yup, it is true. They never made a Signature Horse, and I am very upset. This last dog should be a Signature Pit Bull, Collie, or Rottweiler! >^..^< Mrrow!

FrankBolton

I would love a signature wheaten terrier. There so cute !

I hope for a Signature Swift Fox or Grey Fox, but I know this will not happen due to the fact that no more new Signatures will be made after December 2013 ;(

srusty

Where did you hear that? Is that true? :( Where can I get more info on the Signatures?

sssvert8

They should do a giraffe

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.