SUMMER :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SUMMER :)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

What are you most excited for this summer? which webkinz event are you most looking forward to…. Summer Sensation, Marshmallow Collection, the Berry Festival, or the Zingoz Celebration? what r u lookin forward 2 nxt school yr?

chillylily

MARSHMALLOW COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

inki14

I’ve been homeschooled and can’t wait to start my freshman year at a real highschool!! I love all the summer events on webkinz. <3 -Missy

im also excited for the berry fest :) i need some moonberries! and i cant wait for the new jumble berry fields prizes!! which is your favorite new prize they added?

i cant wait to go to the beach! livin in CA and still haven’t gone to the beach this summer yet!! :P im looking forward to being a sophomore survived my freshman year lol and i cant wait for the fall fest and halloween!! I ♥ all these event and can’t pick a favorite but if i have to id day summer sensation.

Gingerpie08

Most people don’t, but what I always look foward to during the summer is going Back 2 School!

I’m looking forward to the summer sensation!

and to school….. I am really scared I am going to a brand new school.. so yeah I am short for my age. Anyone short for their age?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.