SUMMER :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SUMMER :)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

What are you most excited for this summer? which webkinz event are you most looking forward to…. Summer Sensation, Marshmallow Collection, the Berry Festival, or the Zingoz Celebration? what r u lookin forward 2 nxt school yr?

chillylily

Hey inki! I’m homeschooled!!!!!!!!

i am homeschooled wich is awsome!!! ~Texas Girl

angelgirldog7- thats cool! i would love to be homeschooled but i would miss my friends and teachers. my mom wanted to homeschool me or send me to a christian school but she just didnt have the time or $ and ive been stuck in public school ever since lol :)11 years of school now? if u count preschool :P

Stealthstorm-yes!!! i loved 8th grade! it was one of my favorite school years ever! enjoy the rest of middle school cuz its the best!! im going into 10th :( not fun. my little sis is gonna be a little 6th grader! my other 2 r in elementary and i have 1 who is 2. i love how you say ya’ll! do you like horses? my sister is obsesed w/ them and my moms a southern belle. have super fun on ur trip and have a great summer! my user is 4555056 i think were already friends..

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! ;)

Stealthstorm:yes!!! i loved 8th grade! it was one of my favorite school years ever! enjoy the rest of middle school cuz its the best!! im going into 10th :( not fun. my little sis is gonna be a little 6th grader! my other 2 r in elementary and i have 1 who is 2. i love how you say ya’ll! do you like horses? my sister is obsesed w/ them and my moms a southern belle. have super fun on ur trip and have a great summer! my user is 4555056 i think were already friends.. oh and happy 4th of july to everyone tomorrow!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.