SUMMER :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives SUMMER :)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

What are you most excited for this summer? which webkinz event are you most looking forward to…. Summer Sensation, Marshmallow Collection, the Berry Festival, or the Zingoz Celebration? what r u lookin forward 2 nxt school yr?

does anyone know when the marshmallow collection is? i know its sometime in july…. i cant wait for that pool!!! :)

never mind that post its tomorrow!!! add me 4555056 and ask me for marshmallow and ill send u some :)

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! This summer I am most excited to hopefully visit the State I was born in :D It’s always fun to visit, I love their football team! I love the Summer Sensation and Berry Festival to help me fill up my jars quicker!!! Hmm, well I am looking forward to leading the middle school as an 8th grader! I have finally found my true friends, have amazing teachers, and know who I really am inside me. Go 8th grade!!! (I think….) :D ~*Hakuna Matata*~ !.Vegetarian Veterinarian.!

Stealthstorm-yes!!! i loved 8th grade! it was one of my favorite school years ever! enjoy the rest of middle school cuz its the best!! im going into 10th :( not fun. have super fun on ur trip and have a great summer! my user is 4555056 i think were already friends..

Girlsrule122345:im sure you’ll have fun at your new school! i have moved several times and always was super scared and nervous and then always ended up adapting to the new enviorment and made tons of new friends and ended up loving the schools! good luck :) Gingerpie08:m excited about going back to school too! although i love summer i start to get bored and its always fun to start back! inki14:aww it must be fun to be homeschooled! im sure you’ll have tons of fun in highschool good luck chillylily:i luv the marshmallow collection too!

Mainly looking forward to the Marshmallow Collection Event, but like all the “special” events they have on WW. But collection events are my favorite. For the summer, I’m looking forward to taking my boys fishing. My favorite new Jumbleberry Fields prize is actually the wreath. The dress is cute and I’m interest in what the cellar is all about. Fall and Halloween events are my favorites too. ~MORHB~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.