Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kotatkocat 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Hey there! Welcome! Here you can get the best outfits on your budget! I have you covered for any occasion! To get the perfect outfit for your pet, answer the following qustions: 1) What type of pet? 2) Pet’s name? 3) Pet’s style/fav colors? 4) Any items, colors or themes I should use? 5) Budget 6) When the outfit needs to be done 7) Gender 8) Occasion? 9) Formal, semi-formal, casual or other? 10) Anything else you would like to include. PLEASE NOTE: Any qustions you do not answer I will answer myself. :) -KC (feel free to add me on WW, christinekc)

HIYA! May I please apply? It’s ok if not! Thanks, add me at 02012003

Miss ya kc you were the first person i ever knew on webkinz newz now you seem to havve grown out of webkinz unless your computers broken but probably grew out of webkinz but i miss ya so much you are one really sweet person that the computer can not generate your kindness hope to here from ya again well gonna play wall i still can before i grow up if ever

kc please answer

kc you there

kc i took the test so please and i got the idea from doodle my golden retriever btw her name was from my mom it was my first webkinz so

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.