Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kotatkocat 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Hey there! Welcome! Here you can get the best outfits on your budget! I have you covered for any occasion! To get the perfect outfit for your pet, answer the following qustions: 1) What type of pet? 2) Pet’s name? 3) Pet’s style/fav colors? 4) Any items, colors or themes I should use? 5) Budget 6) When the outfit needs to be done 7) Gender 8) Occasion? 9) Formal, semi-formal, casual or other? 10) Anything else you would like to include. PLEASE NOTE: Any qustions you do not answer I will answer myself. :) -KC (feel free to add me on WW, christinekc)

kotatkocat

hello! i’m looking for an outfit for a webkinz rockerz cat: her name is Katniss, i would like the outfit to be sort of punk, i don’t really care out the colours, the budget is 1,000 kinzcash ,i would like to be done by 3/17/2014, she is a girl, and i would like the outfit to be casual. – thanks Kotatkocat :)

passwordn2

i want to apply may i

hi there i have a signature miniature dachshund her name is Savannah (or Savvy for short) her personality is fun and outgoing and always excited her favorite colors are black and pink yes there is a theme she has to look like she is always up to do anything and it has to be pink and black and other color that would go great with her personality. she is a Girl. there is no occasion. casual and the budget is anywhere around 0-400 kinzcash i need the outfit by February 1st 2014 thanks for ur help and time ~meemersandboo~

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.