Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kotatkocat 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Hey there! Welcome! Here you can get the best outfits on your budget! I have you covered for any occasion! To get the perfect outfit for your pet, answer the following qustions: 1) What type of pet? 2) Pet’s name? 3) Pet’s style/fav colors? 4) Any items, colors or themes I should use? 5) Budget 6) When the outfit needs to be done 7) Gender 8) Occasion? 9) Formal, semi-formal, casual or other? 10) Anything else you would like to include. PLEASE NOTE: Any qustions you do not answer I will answer myself. :) -KC (feel free to add me on WW, christinekc)

True2MyWord1

Hi! I’d like you to design an outfit for my pet if you don’t mind. 1. Dog. 2. Fluffers. 3.Casual/Green. 4. Please use a laid back kind of style. Like looking like you don’t care about what you look like, but still looking cool. 5. 450 KC. 6. Preferably by December 12th, 2013. 7. Boy. 8. Normal. 9. Casual. 10. Please don’t go over the top with this outfit. Just something that will make my pet fit in. Thanks! P.S If I LOVE your decisions, I will recommend you to some of my friends. They are really stylish! Thank you again. ~True2MyWord1

camo cargo pants, cute cropped jacket, sparkly pink bow if you want a redo LMK and Kc your forum is starting to work out if you still look please come back miss ya so much but you might have computer problems

Hi Christinekc! :) Can I join your forum? I like designing outfits.~SC

hey helping KC out seem she’s left can you say a smart tomboy girly edgey outfit. SPQ

this is a design forum do you need an outfit and for other people to know helping kc out since she um *coughs while saying this with a sad voice sorta* uhh left

amabra

I need just a scuba belt. total: priceless thnx! un:n4e5t9s

um kc left o i’ll help her out so yes how about an anyday simple sporty girl outfit. and kc hope you didn’t mind just helping out

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.