Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

Home Forums Pets – Archives Super Awesome Outfits on YOUR Budget! *Hiring as well*

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  kotatkocat 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

christinekc

Hey there! Welcome! Here you can get the best outfits on your budget! I have you covered for any occasion! To get the perfect outfit for your pet, answer the following qustions: 1) What type of pet? 2) Pet’s name? 3) Pet’s style/fav colors? 4) Any items, colors or themes I should use? 5) Budget 6) When the outfit needs to be done 7) Gender 8) Occasion? 9) Formal, semi-formal, casual or other? 10) Anything else you would like to include. PLEASE NOTE: Any qustions you do not answer I will answer myself. :) -KC (feel free to add me on WW, christinekc)

mollyberger

hi there christinekc! I need a serious wadrobe change. my pet is a pink poodle. her name is rainbow curls. my pets style is girly. she looks best in purple. my budget is small 200$. the outfit should be soon but I do not have a date. her gender is a girl. the occasion is funky party. and if my budget is to small that’s ok. just say how much the extra stuff would be. thx

ccannillia your test is gonna be creating a nice girly simple outfit for a night in the town pantheratigristigrs (do i get points for geting that mostly right) how about a nice simple pool doay outfit for a girl. Everyone I say maybe 1 more person to work here and when Kc comes back there maybe another test but trying to help out check back often

are yous till hiring? SOme say i’m pretty good at outfits. I’m cool with you giving me a test or something…

ccannilla

Can I apply??

Misty900

Ok so I need an outfit for my brown airban her name is slvie. She is the princess of our webkinz, girly and tomboy at same time, and like lavindar. Budget: 260 kincash. Hope that we can give Slyvie a good makeover! :) :) :) :) :) PS: She belongs to my sister and her birthday is coming up. Get it done by dec. 6th 2013! please!

k so here we are: Princess Hat-35, Purple Kilt-95, Purple Layer Tee-40, Ruffled Sequin Sandlles- 45 Total:215 do you want a redo and say happy birthday for me

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.