Super Exclusive Gift Box !!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Super Exclusive Gift Box !!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hannahsurfergirl 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hi! I’m really upset about something and i need your help! May 29th was my birthday, and i got a new Webkinz pet! I was so excited, it’s the Cheeky Bunny! And, it’s my 25th pet! I was so happy. I knew exactly what Super Bed i wanted. I wanted the Sugary Sweet Dreams Bed, the one that looks like cake. So, i adopted my pet, (I named her Shimmer) and i got to my room to open up my box. When i opened the box, all i got was a Bonus Gift Box, not the Super Exclusive Gift Box which has the Super Beds in it. I e-mailed Ganz wondering if there was a glitch, and then i decided to open the Bonus Gift Box and see if it really was a glitch and maybe it holds Super Beds. It didn’t. I got a window. (Not that there is anything wrong with the window…) I was so excited, i was planning on that bed for a very long time, and what makes it worse is it was my birthday, and that ruined my night. So, if anyone out of the kindness of their heart has that bed,or a Super Exclusive Gift Box, could we arrange to trade? I’m begging you! Please help me!

I need a box.

ok :) Im glad you got it! :) If you need anything at all you know who to call ;) -hannahsurfergirl12233

Thanks so much @hannahsurfergirl ! Actually, with some money I bought the Chow Chow (Soooo cute!) And I got the gift box then! So it gave me the box at my 26th pet? (weird, and I adopted another pet so now I have 27 haha) Anyways, thanks for all your help, but I did get the bed and i’m very happy now (: Thanks again

Hi! I totally understand. I once wanted that violin bed and clicked the wrong one! I actually think the super exclusive gift boxes are for either every ten webkinz you get, or you just get them by random. I’ve had 31 webkinz and now that i think of it, iv’e only had three Super boxes. If it makes you feel better I can help you to get that bed by sending out different forums and emails labeled “In search of Sugary Sweet dreams bed”. If anyone has it I will let you know ASAP. Sadly i do not have it myself. :( If you would like anything else, let me know ;) Happy Birthday @webkinz_love122 ! From -hannahsurfergirl12233 (owner of 31 webkinz) :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.