SUPER SECRET RECIPES HERE!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives SUPER SECRET RECIPES HERE!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  rainbowopony 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

HorseGirlCA

I have a very long list of recipes I will put on here. ( Just giving you a heads up Some sound like swahili) THESE DO WORK! (all recipes are on super chef stove) -afinnyumfaroo: aquaras jelly(asparagus+fish sticks+ jelly\jello)in stove or grill+deep-sea barnacle bagel(bagel+fish sticks+shrimp)sandwhich maker+ twistfish fondu(cheeses+fish sticks+pretzel)blender -cogogumbo:fixichini(mac&cheese+peanuts+pretzels)stove or grill+ megachinewich(burger+hot dog+tacos)sandwich maker+slotto fruit(apple+cherries+oranges)stove or grill -entomosoflicky: bluchetta grillon(bread+pineapple+ramen noodles) sandwich maker+ chudga bugs( a very disgusting assortment of fudge+hot chocolate+white rice)stove or grill+spinneretti(green grapes+pumpkin+waffles) stove or grill – miximarch pie:freky flan(lemon pie+pear+pumpkin)stove or grill + cheeroony puff (cherries+honey+peas)stove or grill+ophidian callaloo(a VERY DIGUSTING BLEND OF licorice+salad+tomato soup) Ask me for more recipes. One at a time cause it took 3 hours to get recipes. I know 35 top secret recipes.

Narnian100

Hey Elizabeh it would be super if you knew these recipes I really need them.Wistinfurst.Whispacrumb.Yuminedum.Superstinachew.Whirlowisk.Shoopdeloop soup.Plink a plunk.Plumbalum pannam.Orbishimmeros.Oastwisle ovaland.Nanano Ponamo.Laphabet oops.Knotty Numnums. Kinzlet malenise.Crystallmatta crisp.Flanpyre.Grufflegoop.chrunchkinz.Ceramibakette.Brisked Triflador.Splatibonk.Roasted royalliario.macdoodles.Harpelangelo Hartillio.Illisivy elixir.Grisalex.Bootooyoo. I think that most of them are mego stove or super chef stoves~Narnian100~

Elizabeh

Narnian, you’re way ahead of me!!!!! I’ve never even heard of most of these, only a few!! So sorry, I do not know ANY of these. Woe is me, now I have an even longer list of recipes, to discover!! Thanks, though, and sorry I was no help. Maybe Webkinzlover knows? BTW, what’s the difference in Mega Stove and Super Chef Stove? ( I’ve only been on Webkinz for a few months, so new to this)

Narnian100

Oh super chef uses already made recipes and the mega stove uses five foods. Does that make sense? I didnt get it at first either.:) do you need any clothing recipes ?I have a ton of solved ones.~Narnian100~

Elizabeh

Are both of those types of stove found in the Super chef room? I’ll have to look again. So far, I haven’t tried any super or mega recipes. Been gathering the basic mystery recipes first. You’ve been a tremendous help. Would you give me 2 or 3 mega recipes, to try, before I try the super chef ones? Hard to answer about the clothing, since I don’t know what all can be made. I actually know about two dozen; too many to list now, I have to go to dinner. I love sweaters and dresses, though I have more boy pets. Maybe you could name a few of the older ones, and I’ll say if I know them? Thanks, Narnian. If you want to “friend” me, my user name is noonesfriend.

Elizabeh

Can the clothes Tabby and Amanda Panda are wearing be made? Do you know how?

irenema05

Thanks so much for the recipes!!! :D

Narnian100

I do know them here they are.Punchy Nutkinz is peanuts -fruitpunch-pumpkin and it is made in the stove. Sunny Ice cakes cupcake-icecream-sunflowerseeds(Stove).Vegisicle is carrots-icepops-peas(stove). Strawberry jiggle tort is jelly-marshmellow- strawberry yogurt(stove).~Narnian100~

Elizabeh

Thank-you, very much, Narnian. I love to make these recipes! Would you happen to know Bannattle Dome and Embrangled Crumdingle?   Thanks again.

Narnian100

Yes i do Banattle dome is ramen noodles -shrimp- bananas(stove) Embrangled Crumdingle is cookies -licorice-prtzel( stove) And heres one I just figured out Jazzi Jewlonni ramen noodles- blueberries-rasberries(stove) Enjoy:)

Elizabeh

Thanks, Narnian. Don’t they sound yummy?! NOT! Bleh! I did know the Jazzi Jeweloni; I send it to a friend, who has a pet named Jewels! It might be palatable, but the others sound awful! Shrimp and bananas!!!!! Are there any you are still working on? I may know them.

Elizabeh

Also need Turrentangotuist; Sapparaki Scones; Abracaldo Dabra; Epochiquox Glimmer; Wishful Whirlawhip; Chortletorte; Bubbaberriboo; Soccer Float; Trickle Treacle!!!!

Narnian100

Elizabeh Abracalda dabra is apple -licorish -sunflower seeds(make it in the blender).Epochiqaox glimmer is blueberries-papaya-raisins( make this in the blender)Soccar float is choclate bar- ice cream cone- Kiwi fruit(blender)Trickle Treacle is cola-pickles-pumpkin(blender)Bubbaberriboo ischiken noodle soup-rasberries-ginger ale(stove)Chortletort is carrot cake-coconut-pink lemonade(stove)Sapparaki Scones is blueberry cheesecake-corn flakes – coconut(stove)Wishful whirlawhip is candy apple-iced tea-strawberry yogurt(stove)and Turetango twist is cake – french fries- salad. Hop this helps:)~Narnian100~

Elizabeh

Narnian- Wonderful, Wonderful! Simply amazing. I really appreciate the help. Spent lots of money trying to figure these out. Esp. helpful to say which apparatus to use. These recipes are fun to make and to see, but BLECH! Cannot feed some of this to my pets, They’d get sick and keel over! The combinations! Thanks, again. btw – Turentangotwist made on stove?

Narnian100

Yes terretango twist is made on the stove. happy to help:)~Narnian100~

Elizabeh

Narnian, do you know recipes for Veggiecicle, Sunny Ice Cakes, Strwbry Jiggle Torte and Punchy Nutkinz.? I know I must be close, but can’t seem to hit on right combination, or I’m on the wrong appliance! Thanks.

catdy

I have one too! Mix Green Gunk, Blue Gunk and Orange Gunk. Cook it on the stove! IT DOES WORK! Make it and get a badge.

Elizabeh

HorseGirlCa do you know recipes for zazzaloup soup; vegisicle; sunny ice cakes? Any more Super Chef recipes? Thanks

Narnian100

Hey I have all the solved recipes just ask me wich one you want and I can give you it.~Narnian100~

lolszs

Could you please tell me how to make Ceramibakette

Candie1216

It didn’t work for me. said that the gunk wasn’t a food ingredient.

catdy

that’s weird. It worked for me. Did you use a normal stove? Are you sure it was Gunk? Are you sure you used Orange, Green and Blue Gunk? Other than that I’m not sure.

led12213

thanks for the recipes

Elizabeh

Thank-You, Thank-you, HorseGirlCa. !!! I’ve spent TONS of money trying to figure out some of these. You are SUPER!

rainbowopony

not use ful any one with mega stove stuff

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.