Sushi's Clothing Design Shop (No Charge)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Sushi's Clothing Design Shop (No Charge)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brumuda 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

brumuda wrote on 2012-12-06 at 03:41 PM

Hi welcome to Sushi\’s Clothing Design Shop! Just tell me boy or girl, what kind of pet, what colors you would like it to be, what the pet likes, fancy, casual, swimwear, or sleepwear and your budget I will be hiring after I start getting customers

I need no outfit just wanted to say congrats on the forum! If you need a room stop by lovely design that you will love!

brumuda

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:53 PM

brumuda wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:33 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:07 PM

Hi welcome to Sushi\’s Clothing Design Shop! Just tell me boy or girl, what kind of pet, what colors you would like it to be, what the pet likes, fancy, casual, swimwear, or sleepwear and your budget I will be hiring after I start getting customers

I need no outfit just wanted to say congrats on the forum! If you need a room stop by lovely design that you will love!

Sure thing! thanks for stopping by!

Thank you! I might need a outfit soon!

Glad to help I might need a room soon!

brumuda wrote on 2012-12-06 at 04:33 PM

Thank you! I might need a outfit soon!

brumuda

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.