tell your opinion! i want to know!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives tell your opinion! i want to know!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi! this is a forum to see what your opinion is! just answer the questions ! and feel free to ask questions! I also have a forum in tricks and tips called have any questions? I will answer! so if you have any questions you can also ask there! so here is the first servey! 1: what room theme would you like to be cheaper? 2: do you think that the kinzstyle outlet should have more selection? 3: who is your favorite host? so that’s the first servey! I will put out a new one every few days! so keep checking! and remember that your opinion matters!

mollyberger

ok no one replied to my survey so here is the new one. 1. what is your favorite clubhouse room? 2. what is your favorite room theme? 3. what is your pets personality?

bgos

Probably the class room, I don’t know and probably sweet yet confident in who she is! Cool survey!

mollyberger

time for a new survey!!! 1. do you think that the wheel of wow should have a bigger selection of prizes? ( my answer is yes ) 2. how often do you go onto webkinz ? (my answer is once every 1-2 days) 3. how often do you go onto ganz world? ( my answer is once every day)

bgos

Hi, who ever tagged that I totally agree!

LesMisLover

hmmm 1. enchanted train station, that way deluxe members would be more willing to trade it away :-) 2. yes, I think you should be able to design your own clothes! I would LOVE to have a design studio on there, where I can actually design clothes! 3. I would have to say plumpy (I love her glasses!) ok, and btw, you should answer the survey too! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

mollyberger

hi LesMisLover! here are my answers to my survey!! 1. I think the mega modern room theme should be cheaper. 2. I think that the kinzstyle should have way more selection! 3. my favorite host would have to be Amanda Panda !! new survey coming soon!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.