Terrible Parties

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Terrible Parties

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  autumnbob2013 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I have always been highly dissapointed with the parties. For example, it did not let me play 3 of my selected games due to my small amount of players which I could not control. It’s terrible because it’s a huge waste of money.

In party packs (not in your room) if everyone has it that’s going, you can use kinz chat plus, I’ve done it before.

bgos

How? I’ve gone to a party like that but have never done it!

Niberts1

Kinz Chat plus should be aloud for the non deluxe members. When normal Kinz Chat is used it gets boring really quick. They are a waste of money because no one comes also. They are very dissapointing in my mind.

mollyberger

I sorta agree. but there are some games you can play with less then three players like balloon pop , jellybean count , and bean bag toss. I think they are still fun if you know people are gonna come. but I do really not like the house parties!

ShanTilley

I cannot even go to parties anymore. When I am invited and I accept, the box never comes up in my room telling me “Go To Party”. So there’s nothing to click on that allows me to attend.

bgos

Definitely!!! Almost every party I’ve thrown was a GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It stunk! Shantilley that happened to me too! Multiple times!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.