Thank You

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Thank You

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hey so I wanted to thanks to some people. First is ChristenKC she was the person I first met on here and has been nice and a really good friend. Next I would like to say thanks to foxstar, she has been kind and we both have gotten over a little (disagreement) over the polka dot puppy. Now she and I talk about whatever we both like. Next is Sweetcupcake who is so much like me. She has been so kind and taught me some stuff that I didn’t know. We both love to talk about what we have in common (alot of stuff) thanks for being amazing. Next is Zebb5. She is so sweet and knows how to put a smile to your face no matter what. Next is Atomton who is sweet and knows how to make you feel good. She/He can see your point of veiw and tell theirs as well with staying friendly. She/He is sweet and makes you feel good. I will post more people later. – Snow XOXO

Stealthstorm

SPQ, are you EmiliaGG? ~SS

Atomton

I am glad I got to share the gospel with you SnowflakePupQueen! Don’t be ashamed to wear your crown your a king your a queen inside and out. You glow like the moon shine like the stars, this is for you were ever you are. GOOLD! Lyrics from Gold by Britt Nicole. It it really good, and I am glad to be your friend. If you need to talk, I am usually always available. Peace and blessings to you-Atom

Thanks atom. You have a friend in me. Phrase from the toy story saga

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.