THANKS

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Ailuropoda

Just wanted to say Thank You to AIW for the amazing Mazin hamster Fresco’s fresco, I had no idea it even existed :) And a big thanks to both you and Ferretfriend for all the fun and exotic foods too! Plus I’d also like to thank Zanaminunata for all the nifty stuff sent to my possum account Didelphis. I’m sitting here with a baby possum <3

I really do think I’m the one who should be thanking you! Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me, its truly a wonderful thing to have a WW friend as great as you. I’m always very happy when I can send something you like because you’ve sent me so many wonderful things I could never repay you for! Please let me know if you ever need anything and I’d be more than happy to get it for you. Thank you also for your appreciation! Have a great day and have fun with those opossums!

Ailuropoda

TwinkeToes, thanks for offer of further hamster stuff. Ferret — Alligator! That’s not something you handle every day! And a petting zoo in the fall, That will be fun. Same baby possum asleep in my shirt <3

Aaww. I love possums. I think they are adorable. Not too many people like them, but they are one of my favorite night visitors. They visit my bird feeding area all the time. So cute. Hope you don’t mind my asking….why do you have a baby? Do you have pet possums, or do you rehabilitate? Ok, I’m done rambling, lol ~MORHB~

ferretfriend

a baby possum????? Lucky!! Guess what ailuropoda??? I got to touch a baby alligator!!! I was sooooo happy lol. Also, i am going to help in a petting zoo in the fall, i was excited that i was chosen for that And, your welcome.. Anytime!! Thank you too for everything you do

Twinkle_Toes

Hi Ailuropoda – If you need any other hamster items plmk, I’d be happy to send you some! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.