Thanks to discovermoon!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Thanks to discovermoon!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

jami912

Dicovermoon, thanks so much for the table as i missed the 3pm sale and i so wanted it!! how did you know????….jami

cutie135

Oh and gee I almost forgot!!!!!! Some cute little dog named Luckie is prancing around in some gingerbread wings- you two are both so kind!!!!!!!! Hugs

dogfish

Hi cutie, did you get more than one gingerbread wings? I almost sent the new zircon wings, maybe I should check first, at least if you get duplicates I could send to a different account. DF

cutie135

So Jami912- I talked to my friend and the bed is a bed that they offer in the estore for Chinese New Year every year but you cannot KP- so hopefully it will be there for you in January!!!!! I have to look at it cuz she sent me the link to it but I m guessing it is pretty cute!

Dogfish I needed to find you on here and say thanks for the nafaria items ass you can tell I am collecting

dogfish

Hi GG, yes I saw you were making a Nafaria room. I have all that and will send as soon as I round it up. I always send extra items off my main account. The dock is so scary, I try to keep it under three thousand. So, I’ll get it to you ASAP, TTYL DF

Atomton

Hi DF, please check out the Forum of Mine Gifting TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS! You are honored so you might want to check it out!-Atom

dogfish

Hi Jami, that’s one of mine. That’s how I knew. I couldn’t find a table the other day so bought a bunch, LMK if you need an extra. DF

jami912

1 is enough, thx! if you could please be on the look out for a bed from the ming chao theme, i will buy it or trade for it…..jami PS: i keep in contact with crissy on facebook…

dogfish

Hi yes crissy told me, I no longer have an account. My Grand does go on the webkinz one, If I see you post there I will friend you. Do you mean the estore bed? I have not seen that theme in a while, but it may pop up in a sale, ya just never know. TTYL DF

bgos

Hey y’all, Merry Christmas! Blessings to all of you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.