The Adventures of Webkinz

Home Forums Games – Archives The Adventures of Webkinz

This topic contains 146 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl

<p>Dare to explore webkinz world. From arcade games to the park to the kinzville academy!
    </p>

guineapigirl

here is a game tip in cand bash 2 you don’t have to catch the candy only pop it and the fruit gives you extra lives

guineapigirl

guineapigirl wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:28 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:14 PM
      I have shut and the kids theme . I’m looking to get some PSI for them

please don’t trade on here this isn’t a trading forum
      to all you are confused~ in this forum you can create or join games on this forum[or webkinz if you follow the rules], share game tips,and have story contests. The best part is anyone can do anything i list you can do as long as you follow webkinz and webkinz newz rules or do not do mean or manipulating things.
      first of all – a poem about butterflies . four sentences or less. announcements in 1 hour or when more than 5 people enter

ok maybe that was a little boring so now choose your favorite webkinz and tell why you like it

guineapigirl

guineapigirl wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:28 PM

to all you are confused~ in this forum you can create or join games on this forum[or webkinz if you follow the rules], share game tips,and have story contests. The best part is anyone can do anything i list you can do as long as you follow webkinz and webkinz newz rules or do not do mean or manipulating things.
      first of all – a poem about butterflies . four sentences or less. announcements in 1 hour or when more than 5 people enter

anyone here?

guineapigirl

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.