The Adventures of Webkinz

Home Forums Games – Archives The Adventures of Webkinz

This topic contains 146 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guineapigirl

<p>Dare to explore webkinz world. From arcade games to the park to the kinzville academy!
    </p>

yeah 13 more sucessfull classes till i unlock the gourmet gridding game
      also 3 days till election day. i’m so excited and scared!

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-01 at 02:44 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-01 at 01:06 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-01 at 12:50 PM
      I have a question for everyone. Do you have two or more of one pet? If so, say which pet and how many.
      I have:
      2 Bullfrogs
      2 Brown Arabians
      2 Boxers
      LOL

I have 2 Eagles, 2 Marshmallow Bunnies, and 2 Persian Cats. I also have a regular size and Lil’ Kinz Black Poodle. Those were all accidental that I have doubles LOL.

LOL, I have almost every lil kinz

Haha, that’s cool! *AIW

I have a question for everyone. Do you have two or more of one pet? If so, say which pet and how many.
      I have:
      2 Bullfrogs
      2 Brown Arabians
      2 Boxers
      LOL

I have both Li’l Kinz and regular-sized for Tree Frog and Basset Hound. Does that count?

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!
      P.S.: I wrote a story, but it didn’t go through. And I am NOT retyping it; it would be so much work!

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-01 at 01:06 PM

I have:
      2 Bullfrogs
      2 Brown Arabians
      2 Boxers
      LOL

I have 2 Eagles, 2 Marshmallow Bunnies, and 2 Persian Cats. I also have a regular size and Lil’ Kinz Black Poodle. Those were all accidental that I have doubles LOL.

LOL, I have almost every lil kinz

I have:
      2 Bullfrogs
      2 Brown Arabians
      2 Boxers
      LOL

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.