The best forum ever! You will not want to miss this!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The best forum ever! You will not want to miss this!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ushie135

So many of you know me- crissy135- this is a new forum about how to take all of the things you get, trade, share and make it into the most beautiful space ever! My bff Designer Girl, was kind enough to take a few minutes today to answer some questions-she is amazing! We all trade, share and gift but she has the best gift ever- the way to take it all and make it look exactly like you see it in your head! And that is really hard on webkinz but she is very good at it! Soooooo, each day that the forums may work (and we all say haha here) I want to post a little bit more and more about how you can take all of your stuff and make it amazing with her help! So today is day one in my time with designer girl- and I asked her two questions- and here is the first info-My first question was- “where do you get your ideas” She told me that her basic thing is that she spends hours reading, researching and designing. Her “Rule of thumb” is to ignore most ideas. She likes to concentrate on things like seating areas- she loves to see a room flow! We all love that! My next question was how do you get an idea…..so tomorrow you have to come back and read more! And I am posting my first room that she designed in the share center and each day that I add I will add another picture- enjoy and please let me know if you like this forum!!!!! Hugs crissy

cutie135

Oh and everybody! I heard back from Webkinz today and they are going to post the pictures I have sent so far to the Share Center tonight- so please look and see what you think so far!

ushie135

Hi! I hope everybody had an awesome weekend! So today’s segment of my interviews with designergirl is about how to do your rooms layout. To find the layout she likes to use for a room, she likes to find a focal point or focal points. So for say, a living room, it is normally a fireplace, a buffet table or window in a dining room, a stove in a kitchen or so on. She likes objects that almost float around in the room, so she places objects around the focal point. This is what she calls “flow” and it is very important in a layout. To sum it all up, first find your focal point and then add your objects to create the flow. There is so much more to it but these are the basics to get you started. It does take time, but design is like everything else in life. At first it may seem hard, but as you progress it comes naturally- once you learn it you do not have to think about it ever again! Tomorrow we will talk about “Working with Resources” so you can see how you can use what you already have to make great rooms with ease! See ya tomorrow! crissy135

dogfish

Hi cutie, this is the best forum ever!! Sorry, but I will be very busy for days, I’ll be checking all my rooms to see if they “flow”,finding the focal points and making sure my objects are floating around the room. I should be all done by Thanksgiving. LOL See you guys in WW, Chloe

crissy135

Happy Halloween DF! You are so silly because I have already checked your rooms for flow and focal points rofl…..I sent you a present this morning from WF- you are the best bff ever! I hope you have an awesome day! crissy135

ushie135

Hiya! So today is day two of my interview on how you can make the best rooms ever- with expert advice from our very own designergirl! Today we discussed a very important part of making your rooms super special- your vision! Designergirl always starts with a persons vision for their pets rooms. She likes to find out your style or help you find your style. According to her, you have to enjoy the design because it is like an art! Once you find your style, then it is on to the rooms layouts. Soooooo- for example, with my rooms, designergirl and I talked a lot in the clubhouse. I told her I wanted a Hamptons house, you know the kind on the beach in New York. From there, we grew the idea into starting in NYC with my pets apartment there and then travelling to the beach. I am posting a couple of pictures today in the share center of the NYC apartment. Thanks for reading and I hope this forum will keep helping you come up with ideas you will really like too! And remember, designergirl is always around on the forums and in the clubhouse to help you out! Next topic to come- the room layouts! Hugs-crissy135

LambTyler

Hi cutie! This is the best forum ever! I hope I do see more rooms designer did for you! I will definitely come back and read more. See you in webkinz world!! Lamb

Update: my “Rule of Thumb” Is to ignore most rules. Sorry about the typo, hope you don’t mind I fixed it cutie?

it,s a neat idea i think (<3:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.