The best forum ever! You will not want to miss this!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The best forum ever! You will not want to miss this!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cutie135 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ushie135

So many of you know me- crissy135- this is a new forum about how to take all of the things you get, trade, share and make it into the most beautiful space ever! My bff Designer Girl, was kind enough to take a few minutes today to answer some questions-she is amazing! We all trade, share and gift but she has the best gift ever- the way to take it all and make it look exactly like you see it in your head! And that is really hard on webkinz but she is very good at it! Soooooo, each day that the forums may work (and we all say haha here) I want to post a little bit more and more about how you can take all of your stuff and make it amazing with her help! So today is day one in my time with designer girl- and I asked her two questions- and here is the first info-My first question was- “where do you get your ideas” She told me that her basic thing is that she spends hours reading, researching and designing. Her “Rule of thumb” is to ignore most ideas. She likes to concentrate on things like seating areas- she loves to see a room flow! We all love that! My next question was how do you get an idea…..so tomorrow you have to come back and read more! And I am posting my first room that she designed in the share center and each day that I add I will add another picture- enjoy and please let me know if you like this forum!!!!! Hugs crissy

hklover628

Awesome most of the time I don’t understand what your saying but I think you’re a good designer. I managed to read it all well most, Can you add me and give me tips on my rooms?? I’m same here hklover628 see you around!

Hey, I can add you. Crissy135 has been interviewing me for the past few weeks, so I am assuming you want my help…………………………………. However, I am sure Crissy135 is perfectly capable as well! What rooms do you need done? I have two forums in the tips and tricks section. Lovely Design and Casually Elegant Design Studio, so if you need any help those are the places to go!

cutie135

Awwww thank you hklover628! What you should do is work with designergirl and then you will really understand what she is talking about really quickly! I am going to post another part of her article today about color so stay tuned and Happy Thanksgiving!

crissy135

Hi! Sooo- with the holidays coming up I know many of you will want to decorate some new rooms. Now is the perfect time to use designer girls services! Today I am going to share her ideas about working with the resources you have! While it is difficult for everybody, some people may only have W shop items, and for others you may be working with a few exclusives or PSI’s. But the most important thing for you to know is how to use the items you have! Designer girl sees people all the time who have a bunch of great items but no idea how to use them. So what she likes to do is not concentrate on what you don’t have to work with but what you DO have to work with. W shop items can make a great room aside from popular belief (and a lot of the rooms she did for me are W shop and awesome!) Working with resources always starts for her with an idea. So you look for an item you like or you may already have an item in mind. Then she bases the palette off of that item. The item can tell her a lot about what the room and style needs to be like. She knows that sometimes this is hard because w shop items tend not to be so unique. So, she says find a single special item and use it. You will be amazed at how you can design a room with very little! I hope this helps and we will post some more advice for you this week too!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.