The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  StarlightMagic 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)
    </p>

xingmou

THE FIRE DRESS GOES GREAT WITH THE FIRE CIRCLING HAT

xingmou

for semi formal use fall floral dress with ruby slippers and sparkly pink bow

Valcam

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-13 at 01:51 AM

Hey! Welcome to The Designing Desk- Home of Fashionestas! Here, all of us designers and fashion gals will give you an AWESOME new style! Need cute casual? No problem! Beautiful Ball- dress? Too easy! Stylish Semi- Formal? Easy- peasy! So just tell us your design needs and we\’ll whip it up ASAP! Thanks for coming! :)

hi i need a fancy outfit for a pink & white cat (my avatar!). i already have the beautiful blue ballgown, the webkinz gown, the butterfly dress, the desinger dress, the swan dress, and the fire element dress. hope u can make something out of that! -V@L(@3 (valcam)

Thanks Web. :) I’ll get it it this afternoon, lol, time-zone difference…….

_web_

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-20 at 01:03 PM

_web_ wrote on 2012-06-20 at 12:42 PM
      okay guys, i have been watching this forum and we have gotten not one little bit of buisness so im going to give this place some:
      a cute and casual outfit for a girl tickled pink cat
      an outfit for a hot day outdoors for a black cat
      and a summery outfit for a lilac guinea pig girl or a girl tickled pink cat,
      thanks
      web

Thanks web! Ill do the first one!!!
      pink hearts bow (20)
      ruffled skirt (195)
      ruffled sequin sandals (45)
      groovy hearts swimsuit top (30)
      Enjoy!
      KK

thanks kk! :):):)

web

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.