the Kinville Spa!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives the Kinville Spa!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

Welcome to the kinzville spa! you can go to the hot tub, get manis and pedis and massages! Ill need to friend you so tell me your username (mine is the same) and tell me a time. ill see if I can make it (im very busy). if you also want to do tips (optional) I except coupons! My workers are Cute (works at desk is a deer) and snowball (takes care of anything else) and she is a snowman. I would LOVE some more help. tell me if you want to help and you will get the job! I will tell you when I will need you (ok if you cant make it) and then you will come to work at my spa! I hope to see you there! (ps if you want you can delete me after).

hlhf5

my party didn’t work so im gonna have one next sunday!!!! tell me if you want to come! remember first seven get to come!

schauzer2013

Sorry That I Missed It!!! I haven’t been on in a while……Any New Times I could Get In? I’m On Now.

chillylily

hlhf5, I’m sooooo sorry I missed your party!!! I wasn’t able to get on Webkinz for a while so I didn’t see your invite until it was too late!!!

chillylily

Yay!!! I’m so happy!!! My UN is friend2day. But we’re already friends. Also, I can’t help you with it, sorry. But I do have some questions: 1. How do I pay you. 2. Are you going to invite us to your Webkinz World house. Thanks hlhf5!!!

chillylily

Hey hlhf5! Was I one of the first seven??? Please let me know!

hlhf5

yes! no one asked me yet! you can totally come to the party! did I friend you yet? also if you want to help out, let me know asap! I don’t have other employees! tell me your user name and then you can come to the party!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.