the Kinville Spa!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives the Kinville Spa!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

Welcome to the kinzville spa! you can go to the hot tub, get manis and pedis and massages! Ill need to friend you so tell me your username (mine is the same) and tell me a time. ill see if I can make it (im very busy). if you also want to do tips (optional) I except coupons! My workers are Cute (works at desk is a deer) and snowball (takes care of anything else) and she is a snowman. I would LOVE some more help. tell me if you want to help and you will get the job! I will tell you when I will need you (ok if you cant make it) and then you will come to work at my spa! I hope to see you there! (ps if you want you can delete me after).

hlhf5

every one listen. im not going to have a spa anymore because its hard to find a time for someone to come. but we can also request a spa at the newspaper for suggestions! bye

chillylily

I want to come to the party!!!! Please!!!! But unless it’s after 1:45 I probably can’t come.

gmla

my user name is ElaKt. We ARE friends already.u said ok on Sunday. I WANT TO GO 2 THE SPA!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.