The "Old" Webkinz World by HKSdancemomsfan10

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The "Old" Webkinz World by HKSdancemomsfan10

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  foxstar2000 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Hello, in this forum, you can chat about all the things you remember about Webkinz like games or rooms that are retired or something. Have Fun!!! :D

foxstar2000

I remember when delux didnt exist and when ganz was releasing like, 10 pets every month instead of like, 3!

I miss skater kat too! I loved that game, but I was really horrible at it XD

craftfun

I miss Bamboo break. they never said what happened to it. I also remember how little there was: no zum where, no mazin’ hamsters, no adventure park, no kinzville park, no kinzstyle outlet, and no caring valley. i remember when all of that was new. I also remember when there were only about forty pets. Webkinz has definitely grown!

handstand5

I wish the arcade game skater kat still existed. I never played it when I was little, but I really want the trophy skateboard now.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.