The soccer game prizes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The soccer game prizes

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys, I have tried so hard to get three goals in the soccer game my closest is two though I really need the soccer goal, and the soccer jersey plmk me if you have these thanks!!! :) oh, here are my list of things to trade for them. . . 1. I am trying to get rid of this for A long time it’s the exclusive item~ Egyptian tomb window anyone? Lol 2. A road trip hat I have been trying to get rid of it too. 3. The pop rock princess hat the pink camo one I will list more when I am on today thanks! Sincerely, Girlsrule122345 :D

MJO00

Hi there! Was that the gift? I already have a bunch of those hoodies and plushies. I thought I might get the Egyptian tomb window. Let me know and I will gladly send anything back for trade. Thanks!!

GRACEK1000

OK, no problem on the Pale Blue & Brown Jersey and the Black Shorts! I just sent you a friend request. Do you have a Marvin Martian Helmet? ;) No problem if not. Any cool decorations?

ok I will send a cool décor sorry do not have helmet bye

GRACEK1000

Whoops! I just realized that I’m on my sister’s account. My UserName is: MJO00

MJO00

These are the soccer jerseys that I have: White, White & Red, Blue & White, Orange & White, Yellow & Green, Red & Gold, Pale Blue & Brown, and Grey & Black. I also have Black Soccer Cleats, Black Soccer Shorts, and White Soccer Shorts. Let me know what you’re looking for. To score, I position the ball all the way to one corner or the other, then bring myself just a TINY bit back to center and kick at medium-high power. (If you are too far to the left or right, or kick the ball too hard, it will go out of bounds.)

can I have the blue and brown jersey and the black shorts? will you take them for a carrot fridge lol or what do you need? my un on ww is gracie10294 to

I have new items I will post them tomorrow morning good night everyone! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.