The soccer game prizes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The soccer game prizes

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys, I have tried so hard to get three goals in the soccer game my closest is two though I really need the soccer goal, and the soccer jersey plmk me if you have these thanks!!! :) oh, here are my list of things to trade for them. . . 1. I am trying to get rid of this for A long time it’s the exclusive item~ Egyptian tomb window anyone? Lol 2. A road trip hat I have been trying to get rid of it too. 3. The pop rock princess hat the pink camo one I will list more when I am on today thanks! Sincerely, Girlsrule122345 :D

MJO00

Oh my goodness! Every time I typed, it did not show up, so there are MULTIPLE entries. So sorry! Thank you for the décor and other gifts!

It’s ok (: mine do that to. And, thanks for the gifts in return to ;)

GRACEK1000

Where is the cool décor or window for MJ? :D

GRACEK1000

Where is the promised item for MJ? :D

GRACEK1000

Hello, you said, “ok I will send a cool décor”. Please advise MJO if you will.

MJO00

What happened to the gift for trade? Thnx.

I just sent them. I hope you like them. If you don’t let me know thx! Bye from girls rule

Oh so sorry :( I didn’t see this I’m sorry what cool decor are you looking for? :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.