The soccer game prizes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The soccer game prizes

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 11 years ago.

• Author

Hey guys, I have tried so hard to get three goals in the soccer game my closest is two though I really need the soccer goal, and the soccer jersey plmk me if you have these thanks!!! :) oh, here are my list of things to trade for them. . . 1. I am trying to get rid of this for A long time it’s the exclusive item~ Egyptian tomb window anyone? Lol 2. A road trip hat I have been trying to get rid of it too. 3. The pop rock princess hat the pink camo one I will list more when I am on today thanks! Sincerely, Girlsrule122345 :D

MJO00

Please respond!

MJO00

Please respond. Thank you!

MJO00

Please let me know if I will get the décor. Hope you like the soccer stuff!

MJO00

Girlsrule, I hope you like the soccer jersey and shorts. I do not need the plushie and hoodie, as I have several. I was hoping for the tomb window you initially said you had. Please let me know!

Sorry. I sent you a exclusive item and purple rock cluster and something else I hope you like thn sorry t took me awhile to respond I have been really busy hope you forgive me, bye from girls rule just call me Gracie lol.

MJO00

Girlsrule, Hello again! I already have a bunch of those plushies and hoodies. Please let me know if you’d like them back. I was hoping for the Egyptian tomb window. I hope you like your soccer jersey and shorts! Keep in touch!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.