THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives THE trading FORUM for STARTERS

This topic contains 81 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  nitelite 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Im not really a starter, I just need the white bunny ears.

KK

batraydog

No sorry NB

nuttybuddy

batraydog wrote on 2012-06-20 at 03:52 PM

Dear N.B ,Rares exclusive psi that sort of stuff umm if you give me your user we could be friends. possibly around 4:30 pm kinz time today 6/20/12 if you miss it you can give me a time

Batraydog

Hi Just got back :)

My UN is bratz2189

Do you have KC plus?

NB

I have tons of rares and can get any current exclusive you’d like :)

batraydog

Dear N.B ,Rares exclusive psi that sort of stuff umm if you give me your user we could be friends. possibly around 4:30 pm kinz time today 6/20/12 if you miss it you can give me a time

cece945

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-19 at 01:33 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-19 at 12:39 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-19 at 11:41 AM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-06-18 at 09:36 PM
      NuttyBuddy- :D Thanks for the package! And I\’ll be sure to stop by sometime!
      TyeDye- Okay. Take your time! (:

Eggs,
      Awesome, I hope to see you in webkinz! Glad you like your dress :D I am so happy to grab up that pink and white T, I am working very hard on a couple \”collections\” one of which is aquiring the deluxe items I missed (from before i was deluxe member lol) and the persephone clothing :D that was one I did not have and the 2nd collection im trying to complete is my \”plushy\” collection (the ones you get as prizes or whatever on webkinz). I am not doing to bad, gotten a lot of clothing and several plushes that I didnt have :D I
      NB

Hey nutty I’ve been looking all over for you…do you still need my signature nutty conveyor belt?? Also what plushies and deluxe clothing u looking for cause i got a lot…LMK :)

Hey Cece
      Seems like everyone is on the lookout for someone lolz, I have been trying to track down ferretfriend for a while now lol! I forgot all about that! There are some days that I get so busy in the real world that I lose track of whats going on on the forums, with 3 kids and summer break happening right now (lol) its easy to get distracted lol. I absolutely LOVE that nutty conveyor belt (post poofing issues do not help when trying to complete a trade also!) and would love to try and trade for it, I fear I might not have “good” enough items for it though, what are you looking for? As for the deluxe clothing, I have had a friend that has helped quite a bit with that collection but there are a few things I havent found yet and they are
      ~birthday cake cap
      ~Dj Headphones (I think these are the SUPER value ones though but I am not certain, I can check with a friend who is good on values if you dont know lol
      ~elegant asian headress
      ~racing helmet and jacket
      ~stylish ski helmet
      ~swan princess dress (big want)
      ~robo helmet
      ~samuri helmet
      ~sushi chef uniform top
      My plush collection is doing pretty good but I am still looking for these—alex kinz plush, boris plush, corn husk doll, fish king plush, Holiday tubby tummies bear, male fairy plush, molly kinz plush, monkey and monkey dummy, mrs birdy and mrs cowline holiday plush, plumpy and pj collie holiday plush, rafi plush, poncho, salley cat, sera plush, sparky plush, webkinz foundation plush, and I think that is the end of my lists LOLZ
      Let me know what you have and what you would be looking for :D
      NB

hey Nb I totally understand! Anyways I have alex and molly adventure park plush :) Im looking for really good clothing and swings and slides and movie screen thanks! Lmk

nuttybuddy

batraydog wrote on 2012-06-19 at 07:38 PM

the bird bath spa, wild water ski, pizza party perch ,pom pom bean bag chair, ejection wallpaper, chocolate egg fridge, rock out boom box recliner, black and gold tambourine chair,proppeler plane, webkinz dragster, 4 wheel atv,big top go cart , blue minaret vase, vintage glam top and the sugar berry wall clock any of these appealing noelr?

Oh my goodness batraydog,

I would love to know what you would like for your propeller plane and the dragster!!

I have psi’s tons of rares, exclusives, some clothing, ummmm what would you like for them?

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.