The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

chillylily

YES!!! I love animals!!! My favorite animals are Great Danes, Leopards, and Horses. But my two most favorite animals are Wolves and Foxes!!!! I have a Boxer mix named Zeke, two outdoor cats who are brothers named Milo and Otis(from the movie), and a fish(actually my sister’s). I used to have another cat who was very sweet but she was killed by coyotes :( . Her name was Lucy. She was a British Short Hair. She died on October 20, 2012. I cried for days after she died.Anyways, what’s you’re favorite animal(or animals), Stealthy? Also, I know this has nothing to do with animals but what’s your favorite color? When I grow up I want to be a Stay-At-Home-Mom but I want to foster LOTS of animals. It’s sad how many animals end up in the pound and end up being put down. A pound close to my home recently set a new record of about sixty dogs coming in in just one day! Not that that’s a good thing. That’s a bad thing. Does anyone know why WW was closed for a few minutes earlier? Also, I’m adopting a new Webkinz soon!  Anyways, hope everyone has a great day!!! :D

robotkoala

Awwww, that’s terrible that your cat died. I feel your pain. Animals are my life! Especially cats! I’m glad that you would like to be a foster mom to animals when you get old enough to.

Stealthstorm

Here is a rare animal! The Baiji Dolphin is also known as the “river dolphin”. It is so rare people don’t know if it is extinct or not because they barely see them! They are found outside of China in rivers (hence the name). It has a distinct nose and body figure. :) You would know it if you saw it! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

I dont know what to do when i grow up. maybe aniamal control so that i can work with animals and the police :) ~Thunderhead Forever! P.S. have you ever heard of Celtic Thunder or Celtic Woman??????

robotkoala

I have heard of Celtic Women, where these women dance and play the fiddle.

Stealthstorm

Aww!!! Cute Angel!!! Well, I have a Haflinger gelding named Nashville, a boy Abyssinian Guinea Pig named Cajun, a boy Turkish Van named Oreo, and a girl Rough-Coated Collie named Liberty! I love all animals, and I am going to be a vet when I am older! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

robotkoala

OMG! I sooooo wanna be a vet or at least a vet’s assistant! I have two cats, one two year old and a soon to be fifteen year old. They are both girls, and the oldster’s name is Tiger. She’s… not so nice to the younger one, Twiggy.

I DO!!! I have a girl Shih Tzu named Samantha. ~ Thunderhead Forever!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.