The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

Stealthstorm

I agree Snowflake. :D My favorite breed is a Dutch Warmblood or Quarter Horse. My favorite pony breed is a Haflinger. My horse is a Haflinger, and he has the biggest personality I have seen in a horse! Angel, hahaha ok!! :D I love Kodiak bears! Look them up, they are precious! :D I have them on Zoo Tycoon. I hope y’all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! ~Go Patriots!

Looked up the Kodiak bears my heart is melting. But horse’s are just so loyal. Animals rock. I love horses and ponies and everything

STEALTHSTORM, THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THE ORIGINAL!!!! ~GO TEXAS LONGHORNS,NAVY MIDSHIPMEN, GEORGIA BULLDOGS, AND NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH!!!!!!

Stealthstorm

Angel, I’ve only seen the new Karate Kid. :D Snowflake, horses are my favorite!!!! My whole room is horses!! So many horse lovers!!!! :D <3 Horses!!!!

Horse are really the most loyal animal my theory for that is how loyal theve been to a rider through wars, races and everything wheres dog have they helped nearly as much just in my mind though buut all animals have served a purpose and whats your favorite breed mine is Cleveland Bay and whats your favorite pony breed mine is fjord and hackney favorite colour horse mine chestnut

hey thankful that i found this i LOVE animals im not a vegetarian but. I Love horses whats your fave animal

hello Stealthstorm! hey have u ever seen the ORIGINAL Karate Kid movies!?!?!?~ GO TEXAS LONGHORNS AND NAVY MIDSHIPMEN!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.