The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

Mysterious crissy135 and cutie135?????~dapplegreyhorse

Stealthstorm

I don’t know Dapple! I got a request too! :D ~Stealthstorm

Anyone know who cutie135 on ww is??? I got a radom request.~dapplegreyhose

chillylily

I think it’s crissy135. It makes sense because the numbers are the same.#SolveTheNeonTutu

Stealthstorm

Cool Sticker!!! :D Aren’t rats supposed to make great pets? What are their names!? They are so cute going on the little wheels in pet stores!!! A few days ago a frog was in my windowsill (I sleep in our finished basement) from all the rain we have gotten. I was really upset because I didn’t want it to die! So I opened my window, picked it up, and carried it to a field in our neighborhood!!! Luckily it doesn’t get mowed, so I think the frog is safe in there! :D I kinda wanted to keep it as a pet, but it deserves to be in it’s wild habitat! FOR A NEW IDEA: TELL ME YOUR FAVE ANIMAL AND WHY! :D I will say mine!!! Well, mine is a horse because they are so sweet, wild, you can ride them, and they are just darn right beautiful! I could name so many reasons, but I am so tired. ~Stealthstorm

Speedy, you are very lucky to have horses. One day I will too~Dapplegreyhorse

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.