The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all!!! I went to Florida (we are on fall break) and I went to a loggerhead turtle rescue! They are ADORABLE!!!!! I took so many pictures for my photo album. :D Look into loggerhead turtles and how you can help. ~Animal Lover

Stealthstorm

Hello y’all!! How are all your pets? My new beta, Pacific, is great! :D I LOVE animals! Post anything about your pets or animals you love! ~Pats 4ever

OMP(OH MY PONIES) Pets405, you must have like 30 pets!!! Wow and people think I have a lot. I have 2 cats,2 dogs,1 lizard and hope to have a horse someday.~dapplegreyhorse

cool! love the names! where did you get some of the names from?? just curios!~Texas Girl

pets405

I Have 3 Horses Named Marco, Polo, and Rock. I Have 2 Miniatures Named Ginger and Skipper. I Have A Miniature Pot Bellied Pig Named Zumba and A Regular Pot Bellied Pig Named Pumbaa. I Have 5 Fishies, 1 Guinea Pig (Gizmo), 3 Lizards, 3 Cats, 6 Bunnies,Chickens & Ducks, And A Newfoundland Dog Named Moulder. I Hope One Day I Get A Shiba Inu And/Or A Rottweiler!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.