The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

Stealthstorm

Thanks so much Dapple! I appreciate the early happy birthday!!! I checked out the Golden Tabby Tiger, they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I may set one as a new wallpaper on my laptop! Here is another rare animal I found, it is called the Spoon-billed Sandpiper! The chicks are the cutest birds I have ever seen! They are found in Northeast Russia. :) They got their name because their beak looks like a black spoon! There are less than 1,000 Spoon-billed Sandpipers in the wild due to habitat loss. This animal is endangered, which is sad! I don’t want them to become extinct, they are really unique! Miff, thats cool! I love Dachshunds, my friend has two really sweet ones. Its so funny to see them run! ;) I’m so excited, tomorrow I am decorating my house for my party! :P Yay!! Go animals, ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Hey chillylily, I So Know what it feels like to loose a cat. On wednesday, april ,10th 2013 My sweet Maine coon, male cat died. He Got Liver cancer at age 13 or 14. :( He was orange and very sweet. His name was Colby. Anyway I have 2 male dogs a yorkie and cocker poo mix. I Have 2 Cats now ‘I just got a new cat last week btw.’ OK so the cats are a male bengal mix and the other is a female Calico, Norwegian forest cat mix. And I have a Lizard or bearded dragon for details. Chillylily, i want to foster cats and horses and maybe dogs. when i grow up. I really want help rescue horses one day. ~Dapplegreyarabian PS Happy early Birthday Stealthstorm!!!!! PPS Check out the GOLDEN TABBY TIGER This type of rare tiger is only found in captivity. There are less than 30 of these tigers known in existence.

hey robotkoala, we need to talk. i can tell you more about Celtic Women and Celtic Thunder if you wish to know. let me know! ~Thunderhead Forever!

miffsoccer8

I love animals. i have 3 fish and 1 dog that is a Dachshund named Jake. he is the best

Stealthstorm

Chilly, my favorite animals go like this…1. Horses 2. Cows 3.Dogs&Cats 4. Wolves 5. African Wild Dogs 6. Foxes 7. Coyotes :) Those are all my favorite animals!! My favorite color is blue :) That’s so sad! Yeah, my cat we rescued from being put down…he is 17 and still going! No idea why Webkinz was closed! When I’m older I want 2 dogs (a Pit Bull and a Golden Retriever), 1 cat (a Tuxedo Cat), three horses, one cow, 5 goats, and chickens! The last 4 depend if I live on property…if not I will only have the dogs, cat, and one horse. :) I’ve always loved Pit Bulls because everyone thinks they are terrible and vicious. But the only ones that are like that are the mistreated ones. They can be known to be the sweetest dogs you know! So I will have one to prove people wrong. :D So that is what my future is like! And I want to be a small animal vet. :) I’ve wanted to be one ever since I was 2, I pretended to do fake surgeries on my stuffed animals! Thanks for coming to this forum, and please tell others about it! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.