The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

hey stealthstorm, I’m asking this on like 3 of the forums but can you add my BFF on WW she is really into horses and she is real kind. she sends the nicest gifts. She is inki14 on webkinz newz and her UN for WW is webkkinz10 And it is 2 k”s btw. thx ~Dapplegreyhorse

hey Stealthy ( may i call you that????) will you be on tomorrow? i will send you a gift and needed to know so i know when to send it. have you ever heard of Celtic Thunder or Celtic Woman????? please let me know. ~Thunderhead Forever!

Stealthstorm

I know quite a bit about the Okapi! They are the only animal in the giraffidae family besides giraffes! They are found in Central Africa in dense mountainous rainforests. They are known as “Forest Zebras”, which I think is adorable!!! They have really long tongues like the giraffes to grab leaves (they are herbivores), and their tongue is so long they can lick their ears! :D Their is a bit of Okapi knowledge. I always thought they were pronounced O-ka-pie, but I guess they are pronounced O-cap-ee. Haha! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Hey i have decoration items and clothing recepe clothes if you need them. if you have persion, neo gothic, or medival items, i am willing to trade. if you don,t have any of these but still want something, that is ok. i will send stuff free. ~ Thunderhead Forever!

does anyone know much about the Okapi??? I have a webkinz one named Attie. I believe that is what the ancient Africans used to call them. ~Thunderhead Forever!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.