The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

Home Forums Pets – Archives The Ultimate Animal Lover’s Forum!

This topic contains 80 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Who loves animals!? If you answered yes, you belong here!!! Tell us about your pets, your favorite animals, or whatever you want to say!! Once a week I will post facts about animals, or a rare animal most of us haven’t heard of! So who loves animals!? You do!!!

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all, I have a site for y’all animal lovers! It’s http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com. It’s awesome, when you buy something it donates a certain amount of food bowls to local shelters, depending on the price. I love it, I am thinking about buying a few things! ~Vegetarian Veterinarian

mimitwinkle

Dapplegreyhorse, what kind of turtle was it? My brother loves turtles/tortoises. I have a dog named Skipper; a mix of just about everything, ha. He looks somewhat like a miniature pincher. I have more to say, but I’ll come back later. = )

Stealthstorm

That’s awesome! I’ve never had reptiles. :) Today I went to Petco, and they totally redid the whole thing! Now they have saltwater fish! My dad is getting a new job, and it’s either one 5 mins from our house, or one that’s out of state. So we decided, if we move (it’d be farmland), we’ll get cool animals and stuff! But if we stay, we are hoping to get a saltwater tank! I’d rather move though, I really like the state we may move to, it’s where I was born! Petco also has these really cute chameleons! It was fun, I love looking at pet stores! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

Hey Inki! Yup, you can call me Stealthy, cause Stealthstorm gets long! :D Thanks, I loved your gift too! Everyone: It was so super cool! At Petco yesterday, they just got in saltwater fish! So they have clown fish, maroon clown fish, a beautiful yellow tang, etc. Saltwater fish are so beautiful! I walked around the whole store, and in the reptiles they had chameleons! They were so cool, its weird how their eyes are independent. One ate a cricket, it’s tongue is SO long! I really want one, they are cute. :D ~*Hakuna Matata*~

inki14

Hi stealthstorm! Can I call you Stealthy too? Thank you so much for the gift! I loved it! And btw I love your username too :D -Missy

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.