The Ultimate Name Game!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Name Game!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

bugaboo832

Hello and welcome to The Ultimate Name Game! There are only a few rules 1) Only 10 names per pet 2) Please try not to copy 3) Have fun! I will do results after 5 entries! The first pets are: Signature Border Collie, Color Splash Tiger and the Peace Out Puppy! Happy naming!

chillylily

Collie: Cally, Cascade, Cerafina, Klondike, Amber, Cassidy, Caramel, Peach, Fortulla, Maisey. Tiger: Tiffany, Melanie, Atlas, Paisley, Aquata, Watercolor, Gina, Dixie, Pandora, Theresa. Puppy: Piper, Ophelia, Jade, Jasmine, Stella, Gloria, Fortula, Hope, Sierra, Jem. Hope you like the names :D ! Hey inki, where’d you find that name ‘Sienna’? It’s a strange name.~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

bugaboo832

2 more entries until results!

inki14

Hi! I have a naming forum so I would love to try this : ) Are the pets boys or girls btw? I’ll do the best I can since I don’t know which. Border Collie: Bryce, Brady, Nicolas, Julianne, Melinda, Sienna. Color spash tiger: Arty, Trace, Drew, Savannah, Colette, Iris(meaning rainbow). Peace out puppy: Natalie, Cassadee, Vivienne, Bella, Harmony, Ashlyn. Thanks and hope you like them!!! -Missy <3

iluvhorsez

Hey there! I am so good at naming.I’m from the UK, so feel free to change the spellings of some of my name suggestions. (Sure example: Colour: Into Color) . Here are my names: (to clarify for me, I googled this pet, but didn’t find it. I wanted to get a better look at it, but there is no Signature Border Collie. Maybe you mean a collie? these are good for a border collie and if you meant a collie, please excuse my entry for this particular pet, and maybe we can arrange for a collie..) SIGGY BORDER COLLIE: Shadow, Mystery, Dakota, Cyrial, Jezebel, Make A Wish, Swootie, Trixie, WolfHound, and Miracle. COLOR SPLASH TIGER: Painted Mess, Maybe Colourz, True Colours, Rainbow, Splashy, Somecolor, Painted Paw, A bit of Meow, Painter’s Taste, and Be Yourself.PEACE OUT PUPPY: Cutely Awesome, Peace Out, Peace Please, What about Peace?, World Peace, Hippie Pup, Peacez, Peace is Cool, Cool Pup, Rascal. That’s all! Please consider a few of my pet names, if you’d be comfortable with that! No worries. :)

OH! i have PERFECT names for a border collie. ok here it goes. Mandy, Rocky, Audra,Billy, Shep, Chip,Tess, Hanley, Braddock, Tommy I put both boy and girl names since you didn.t say if they all had to be boy or girl, i will do the others later, Ok?~John3:16

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.