The Ultimate Name Game!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Name Game!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  chillylily 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

bugaboo832

Hello and welcome to The Ultimate Name Game! There are only a few rules 1) Only 10 names per pet 2) Please try not to copy 3) Have fun! I will do results after 5 entries! The first pets are: Signature Border Collie, Color Splash Tiger and the Peace Out Puppy! Happy naming!

chillylily

Sunset Giraffe: Sunkist, Sunburst, Sunkiss, Sunshine, Dusk, Sundancer, Sundae, Sunny, Anastasia, Stella. Lollipop Pup: Dimitri, Nixie, Sugar Crystal, Kiara, Candy Crystal, Kandy, Lily Lolly, Nikky, Nicole, Asley Grace. Mocha Pup: Cappechino, Frappechino, White Chocolate Mocha(my favorite drink from Starbucks), Starbucks, Marshmellow, Smores, Latte, Creamer, Creamy Dream, Dream of Cream. Hope you like the names

inki14

Sunset giraffe: Monica, Gisele, Abby, Rosalie, Bethany, Erica, Lyla. Lollipop pup: Lillie, Talula, Posy, Addalyn, Alexis. Mocha pup: Maxwell, Melinda, Dipstick(from 101 dalmations). So happy you liked the names from last time, and hope you enjoy these too. Have a super amazing day!!! -Missy <3

bugaboo832

I’m about to do results!

bugaboo832

Results Time!! Sig. Border Collie: 1st: Angelgirldog7 with Audra 2nd: iluvhorses with Dakota 3rd: inki14 with Sienna! Color Splash Tiger: 1st: inki14 with Iris! 2nd: iluvhorses with Painted Paw Peace Out Puppy: 1st: inki14 with Harmony 2nd: iluvhorses with Peace Please! The next pets are: Sunset Giraffe, Lollipop Pup and Mocha Pup! Good luck

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.