The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  purplepancakes1401 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littlefeet38

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I was searching around last night and I found on one of these 4ums that someone knows it they told everyone but it has a retired item in it the green shirt the whole recipe was the green shirt ,black conzersas , and red t – shirt

PLEASE TELL ME IF I`M NOT CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -FAITH-

lmj87

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 07:14 PM

Oh did you think that I solved it and the smocked sundress was used twice ? If so no I didn’t solve it (well you prob know that already) and there is a missing clothing item in there I do not know what it is but I wish I did!!!! If that’s not what you mean please tell me what you do mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -FAITH-

I\’m saying any clothes that has been used 2 times in the recipes will not be in any other recipes, any new clothes that came out after the watermelon shirt did will not work, it does NOT have a retired clothing item or GANZ would let everybody know that it can not be made, look at all solved recipes to see what has been used 2 times, and no I do not know the recipe, but if I did I would tell everybody I\’m just saying, I am dieing to know the recipe.

littlefeet38

Oh did you think that I solved it and the smocked sundress was used twice ? If so no I didnt solve it (well you prob know that already) and there is a missing clothing item in there I do not know what it is but I wish I did!!!! If thats not what you mean please tell me what you do mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -FAITH-

lmj87

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

you need to go back to read what forum you read , cause smocked sundress can not be used more then 2 times in a recipe. it has been ruled out , so has chalk flower top.

littlefeet38

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.