The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  purplepancakes1401 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonici wrote on 2012-07-03 at 01:30 PM

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM
      The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Ok d Like TO Help Me And My BFF Are Going To Get ALL The Clothes (Ecept New Ones) And Trying Them Its A Long Process Ok I Heard That The Red T Shirt IS In It
      **~**Sonici**~**

I have found out a LOT of hints!

Red tee is in it
      Some sort of green shirt is in it.
      It costs 360 kinzcash
      The chalk flower top might be in it
      The smocked sundress is not in it
      There might be a black item in it

And also, you have to think outsiide of the box! Everyone says that an item used twice before can’t be used again, but mabye that’s why the wild watermelon shirt is still unsolved! Even if an item has been used twice before, still try it! I truly think we are making this recipe more confusing than it really is and that we are working to hard on it.

#*~Purple Pancakes~*#

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.