The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  purplepancakes1401 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay lets think. I tryed to figure out the sloppy jaloppy or the gloppy jaloppy food recipe. The first time I didn’t make it right. The next time I tried I made it. Because I looked at the ingreedents and I think I said’ look at this recipe and how it looks. I looked at the hot dog, baked beans, and the grape fruit. So I think I said that must be how I make it’. So lets look at the shirt. We should use tropical fruity clothing. So I guess the green polo shirt. And remember some of the pants and shirts are made with belts, glasses, and shoes I think.?.

_web_

guys, sarahandlacey just figured out the race driver outfit, and wants everyone to spread it around WKN, it’s academy varsity jackey, black sports pants, and black vest, enjoy!

Congrats on your forum Faith! I know that it is 180 kinzcash…….

pandalover77

There is no such thing as a green t-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littlefeet38

Come on people why don`t you want to figure this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ok you prob do but just please post your ideas!!!!!!!!!!)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.