The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  purplepancakes1401 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littlefeet38

Realy!!! Do have ANY remembrance of what it might be???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

-NEED TO KNOW WATERMELON SHIRT- AKA FAITH

I forgot the other one for the watermelon shirt.

littlefeet38

Hey people just got some information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1. Smocked sundress
      2.Green polo(I think it`s the striped one)
      3.????????

I was looking around and I saw that one person posted that her/his friend made it and would only tell her/him the 2

_web_ wrote on 2012-06-19 at 03:07 PM

guys, sarahandlacey just figured out the race driver outfit, and wants everyone to spread it around WKN, it’s academy varsity jackey, black sports pants, and black vest, enjoy!

THATS AWESOME I JUST MADE IT!

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 08:59 AM

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-20 at 04:35 PM
      I hear a lot of people say they know the recipe but they won’t tell because they want to keep it a secret, I wish people wouldn’t be greedy and share it with others!

I know !!!!!!!!!!!!! If they know it they should tell it!!!

You got that right. I would never be like that. I would tell as soon as I figured it out. By the way here are some tips.

It costs 360 kc
      It has the red tee in it
      It has a green shirt in it.
      The chalk flower top is NOT in it
      The smocked sundress is NOT in it.

Good Luck Guys! I would help but I work on another forum.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.