The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  purplepancakes1401 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

littlefeet38

Yes PLEASE HELP we need all the help we can get!!!

1443kc

Hi can I help? I have lots of kinzcash and I don’t use it often. I read through some other forums and they are around where you guys are. They have the same clothing that you guys think. Hope this helps!:D

~1443kc~

daisypeach

littlefeet38

Hey just wondering has anyone tried green layered tee smocked sundress and green polo ??? Trin it now will post if it works

littlefeet38

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-20 at 02:15 PM

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-20 at 01:10 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-06-19 at 09:05 PM
      Okay lets think. I tryed to figure out the sloppy jaloppy or the gloppy jaloppy food recipe. The first time I didn’t make it right. The next time I tried I made it. Because I looked at the ingreedents and I think I said’ look at this recipe and how it looks. I looked at the hot dog, baked beans, and the grape fruit. So I think I said that must be how I make it’. So lets look at the shirt. We should use tropical fruity clothing. So I guess the green polo shirt. And remember some of the pants and shirts are made with belts, glasses, and shoes I think.?.

Yes !!!!!! GOOD THINKING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
      -FAITH-

So the chalk flower top maybe. If you or anyone wants to friend me on WW them add me @ paperdog1234.

Heyey I added you on ww i`m littlefeet38 same as this username

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.