The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  purplepancakes1401 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

littlefeet38

littlefeet38 wrote on 2012-06-12 at 09:58 AM

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Oops I ment wild watermelon shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonici

The wacky watermelon shirt NEEDS to be solved and I know 2 of the items in it: the GREEN POLO AND THE SMOCKED SUNDRESS. I know because on a forum, someone figured it out and then forgot what the other clothing item was. LETS SOLVE THIS MYSTERY!!!!

Ok d Like TO Help Me And My BFF Are Going To Get ALL The Clothes (Ecept New Ones) And Trying Them Its A Long Process Ok I Heard That The Red T Shirt IS In It

**~**Sonici**~**

littlefeet38

Hey I did that and I just found watermelon shirt recipes that didn`t work

superfalcon

DUDE LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE OR SOME SEARCH ENGINE THING IT WILL WORK K OH AND ALSO TRY YOU TUBE IT HAS IT

superfalcon

really you can just look it up on google are you kidding i would have done that first hahahahahaahhhhhhh omg HOW COULD YOU NOT THINK OF THAT TELLL THE OTHERZ

P.S. JUST LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE

pandapoo1322

1443kc wrote on 2012-06-29 at 06:10 PM

Hi can I help? I have lots of kinzcash and I don’t use it often. I read through some other forums and they are around where you guys are. They have the same clothing that you guys think. Hope this helps!:D
      ~1443kc~

Hey! I have an idea…everybody keeps thinking that they have tried all the combinations with the smocked sundress but I dont think anybody has officially done it yet…why don’t we? Even if it isn’t at least we would be able to officially rule it out as a possibility of being in the ww shirt recipe..and even that would be getting somewhere!!Hope this helps.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.