the webkinz cool club!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives the webkinz cool club!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi and welcome to the club! in this club we discuss all things webkinz ! we can chat about the newest plumpys place, ask each other questions , discuss anything! it is the ultimate place to chat with friends ! to join you just need to friend me on webkinzs! my username is mollyberger on webkinz. please post what your username is so i know which name is you on my friends list. so come join !

lilmonkeydan

I would love to be in this club molly can I and I am already friends with you so once you get this please reply because I need to know if I can join

mollyberger

it is awesome that you guys have joined already! lets start the conversation! so I was wondering if any of you are deluxe. second of all I was wondering if you guys are sad about the school theme leaving. :( I sure am.

mollyberger

anyone going to reply ???????????????????????

lilmonkeydan

I so am I was just starting that them I am sad and mad at the same time why that them WHYYYYYYYYYYY

mollyberger

thanks for signing up so quickly guys! so first I wanna ask how many times you go unot ganz world a week? I would probably go on 2 times a day so 14 times a week or more.

zebb5

Hiya! I’m Zebb5 on webkinz

lilmonkeydan

I am new so I have been on only two times but once I am used to webkinz newz I would proubly go on two times a day too but I do not know sorry I don’t know molly

Hi! I am character10! I added you! :)

Stealthstorm

Hey!!! I am PomJazz on Webkinz! :) ~SS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.