The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Galaya

Come join my club too get webkinz clothes you never knew existed!!! Just join me at spokanegirl7 and I’ll send you AMAZING clothes.We’ll be great friends and we can trade back and forth!!!!!! (guaranteed to get something every week!)

sara101

Oh thank you! This is so cool!!!! I would love to receive some if you have any extras. My username is SARA101101 and my sister is NOODLES101101 if she can please have one too. Thank you for the incredibly generous offer!!! -sara101

Galaya

Of course your sister can join the more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chillylily

Yay!!!! Thank you!!!! My UN is friend2day

Hallo! I would love to friend you and trade back and forth. Send me an FR at helloprettypanda: see you around! ~helloprettypanda~

Heyy Galaya! Thanks for the package! Hope you enjoyed mine! ~Mel~

Hi! may i have some stuff? do you happen to have the Neo Gothic Dress? i have been looking for it ever since i saw it once. my username is angelgirldog7. i will add you right now!~Texas Girl

bugaboo832

Ok ill join! But I have one problem; I can’t get onto webkinz right now. Our computer is messed up!

Galaya

That’s ok I’ll send out a friends request and wait for you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.