The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Galaya

Come join my club too get webkinz clothes you never knew existed!!! Just join me at spokanegirl7 and I’ll send you AMAZING clothes.We’ll be great friends and we can trade back and forth!!!!!! (guaranteed to get something every week!)

Galaya

Hi helloprettypanda I just wanted to let you know I do have the scuba belt and it will be sent to you on August 1. And also thanks for keeping an eye out for another candy dreamland dress I totally understand why your not ready to trade it yet. Also I had a few questions to ask you, do you know how to send estore items or get the candy dreamland dress? If you could answer that would be great Thanks! ~spokanegirl7

Madukayil

If you don’t mind, Galaya, I can answer that. The candy dress is actually an estore promo item, which makes it tradeable. Promo items are a bonus item you get for free when you purchase certain things at the Estore, and they go for top value in the trading room because of that. I think they’re called promotional bundles or something? Not quite sure, but anyways, they’re only available for a short time. So, if you don’t buy the specific promotional bundle within the time it is available, I don’t think you can get it again, unless you trade for it. I’ll look out for that dress for you, though, because you really seem to want it. (^.^) Thank you for everything you’ve sent me, and I hope you liked my package!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.