The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Galaya

Come join my club too get webkinz clothes you never knew existed!!! Just join me at spokanegirl7 and I’ll send you AMAZING clothes.We’ll be great friends and we can trade back and forth!!!!!! (guaranteed to get something every week!)

clarissais93

Hey you are like soooo awesome!!! can I join? my user is clarissais93 i will send you a friends request. thanks so much and i know this is a ton to ask but do you have the mad scientist goggles? I know sorry for asking but i thought well it cant hurt anything to ask. THANKS!!!!!

Stealthstorm

Hello Galaya!!!! I would love to join! :D My user is PomJazz. :D ~Stealthstorm

Madukayil

Hello! Do you mind if I join? I’m needing the neo gothic dress, pixie dress, and other deluxe clothing. I would be more than glad to sned some clothing in return. My user is Madukayil. Thanks! –Maddie

pajama1010

Hi! I would love to join! Do you by any chance have something called a Victorian hat or gown? If so I would love to trade for either. I have lots of unique clothes : ) My username is the same as it is here, but with a capitol P. Thanks!!! -pajama1010

flowerlove9

Ooh can I please join? Don’t feel like you have to send me anything though : ) Only if you have extras!!! My username is flowerlove9 like on newz. Please feel free to friend me!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.