The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Galaya

Come join my club too get webkinz clothes you never knew existed!!! Just join me at spokanegirl7 and I’ll send you AMAZING clothes.We’ll be great friends and we can trade back and forth!!!!!! (guaranteed to get something every week!)

Hey Galaya! I appreciate your gift, and I hoped you enjoyed my little package. I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for another candy dreamland dress, because I’m probably not ready to trade mine just yet. I think I have rockerz, so I’ll look around and send ASAP. If it isn’t too much trouble, could you keep an eye out for the 2005 Witch Hat, Scuba Belt, or Pink Explorer? Would be much appreciated, and if not, that’s 100% fine too. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Mintystar322

All Join.. My username Mintystar322

LesMisLover

hi! my username is kaula4571 ~LesMisLover

Galaya

Hi everyone! Some people have been asking me what I would like in return.I would like the candyland dreamland dress or rockerz items. But if you don’t have those than I would just like some clothing or a nice thank you!

Galaya

Hi everyone! some people have asked me what I would like in return. If you could I would like the candyland dreamland dress or rockerz items but if you don’t have those than you can give me some clothing or just a nice Thank you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.