The Webkinz World Preforming Arts Studio

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives The Webkinz World Preforming Arts Studio

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Ninjago404

I was thinking it would be an awesome idea if Webkinz had there own Preforming Art Studio! You can go there and you can dance or you could sing! But it would be improved! Like, you go to a different room for each class. One for Hip-Hop, one for Ballet, one for Jazz, one for Tap, one for Cheer, one for Clogging, and there could also be a tumbling class! You go into the room, you click on the CD player and it’ll start playing music appropriate for the dance style. Then when you click on the mirror, your pet will start dancing! If it’s ballet, they’ll first postion and stretches on the bar! For everything else they would do stretches on the floor. You could take music lessons, singing lessons and so much more! What do you think?

Bliblib1

Cool idea :-D

dogzrock

Sounds cool. I take singing lessons so it would be cool if my webkinz could too!

rayj1

yea totally agree

This is a awesome idea!!!!!! That would be SOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!

we should all send a suggestion from “the kinzville times” saying that we would love a performing arts studio!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.