The WW trade center! The place for all traders!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The WW trade center! The place for all traders!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LambTyler 11 years ago.

• Author

abislu1

Title says it all! Lets start trading!

Hi *DF*! Thanks so much for the gift! It is very kind of you. I hope to see you in the Clubhouse one day, maybe we can chat! ~*~DQ00~*~ P.S I hope you like my gift as much as I like yours!

I have tons of deluxe-neo gothic, fire queen etc, lion costume hat and licorice dress Deluxe Queen I am very interested in emo let me know please I also have all the new kinzstyle

Hi *SpottedLeaf*! I have Emo, Cell Phone Sofa PSI, Torn, and more stuff. Looking for Points and Priceless! Also needing Persephone’s Kinzstyle stuff, lol. ~*~DQ00~*~

dogfish

HI DQ, I would be happy to send you some kinzstyle for free. I’ll send the girly stuff first, OMG there is next to no boy stuff anyway, LOL Nothing needed in return. TTYL Chloe

Hi *DF*! Aww, that is really nice of you! And, if you get a little something, well, ha ha ha. Hey *Leopard*! Ok! I dont really see anything on your list I need, sorry. Do you have WZ? JLMK! ~*~DQ00~*~

LambTyler

Hey DQ. I REALLY need the emo jeans. I have TONS of Persephone’s Kinzstyle clothing. PLMK becasue I REALLY need those pants. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.